Supplier to the finest restaurants and homes
Table Linen - Luxury table linen as found in restaurants & hotels
Every detail counts when it comes to fine dining, so it's essential that your table linens are of the highest possible quality. Our extensive range of durable and exceptionally priced restaurant linens help you create a memorable dining experience with ease. Our range includes everything from tablecloths, restaurant napkins to placemats, available in a broad selection of colours to suit any decor.
Why buy from Richard Haworth?
Here at Richard Haworth, we have been supplying market leading table linen to the hospitality industry for over 140 years. All of our products are designed to withstand the stresses and strains of daily use, thus giving you many different high-quality, long-lasting hotel supplies to choose from.
When you shop with us, you can also benefit from:
- Next day delivery (on orders placed before 12 pm)
- Products designed for the rigours of restaurant use
- Buying direct from the manufacturer for wholesale restaurant linen
- Premium-quality table linen for the perfect dining experience
No matter whether you need napkins, chair covers, tablecloths and more, we're here to help. Browse our collection online, or get in touch directly if you have more specific requirements.
Table linen FAQs
What is the best table linen fabric for restaurants?
How to keep white table linen clean
- Soak restaurant napkins and tablecloths in detergent and water before washing
- Wash at 60 degrees, then for any stubborn stains increase to temperature up to 90 degrees
- If at that point the stain remains, add in an oxy agent and repeat the wash.
- Read our guide on maintaining restaurant tablecloths for a helping hand.
Man made polyester fabrics are the most popular within the restaurant industry due to its resistance to stains and snagging, colour retention and its high absorbency. Our table linen is made from unique cotton soft fibres thus giving the appearance of cotton but with the benefits of a man made fabric. In a restaurant or dining area, it's likely that your table linens will come into contact with a lot of moisture and oil, so it's important that you choose a fabric that will not be significantly affected by staining and heavy use.
Keeping white table linen clean is no mean feat. It's likely that your table linens will be washed on a daily basis in the service industry, however, stubborn stains may require some extra work to remove. In order to keep white table linen free from stains, you can: