Richard Haworth are committed to conducting business with honesty and integrity and take protecting colleagues, suppliers and stakeholders extremely seriously. However, all organisations face the risk of things going wrong from time to time, or we are unaware of malpractice taking place. A culture of openness and accountability is essential in order to prevent such situations occurring or to address them when they do occur.
Scope of Policy
This policy provides the basis on how to raise concerns regarding information relating to malpractice, health and safety, unethical or criminal practice including Modern Slavery and failure to comply with legal standards. Richard Haworth takes all concerns seriously and will be investigated thoroughly and treated confidentially.
Who does this policy apply to?
- Suppliers and service providers under a contract with a partner
- Agency staff
What should I report?
- a criminal offence
- failure to comply with any legal obligation
- False accounting
- the putting of someone’s health and safety in danger
- Evidence of bribery
- Any violation of the Group’s Modern Slavery policies
- Damage to the environment
- Deliberate concealment of information relating to any of the above
Raising a whistleblowing concern
Please email [email protected] to raise a concern in confidence. Richard Haworth will treat all whistleblowing disclosures as confidential.