Supplier to the finest hotels and homes
Luxury hotel bathrobes
Our bathrobe collection is made with the finest quality yarns and are highly absorbent and easy to maintain. Create a truly personalised experience for your hotel guests, wedding attendees, family or friends by embroidering your robe with a name or logo. No matter which option you choose, we have a bathrobe to suit every comfort level, this includes 100% cotton bathrobes, as well as those made from soft manmade fibres.
Why shop with Richard Haworth?
Richard Haworth is the perfect place to shop for your bathrobe. Why?
- Our bathrobes can be found in leading hotels all over the world.
- All of our products undergo rigorous testing to ensure they can withstand the demands
- of the hospitality industry
- Personalise your robe with a name or logo for a truly unique robe
We offer next day delivery if you complete your order before 12pm
Bath robe FAQs
Where can I buy a towelling bathrobe?
How much does a bathrobe weigh?
How do I keep bathrobes soft and fluffy
- Always add in softener to your detergent
- Make sure the robes are washed on a full wash cycle and not reduced
- Tumble drying will keep your robes feeling soft, make sure to not overdry however most dryers have an automatic setting to avoid this.
Our collection includes towelling bathrobes in the standard hotel size. You can use towelling bathrobes to dry you out of a shower or bath. Our range of towelling robes includes Dunham Monaco, Malibu and Madison. You can personalise any of our towelling bathrobes with your company's logo or name, and you can even order custom his and hers bathrobes.
You can find out how much a dressing gown weighs by looking at the gsm (grams per square metre) count in the product description. The higher the gsm, the heavier the bathrobe will be. A lightweight robe such as our 200 gsm Waffle is ideal for warm climates whilst a heavyweight 500 gsm Madison robe is more suited as a snugger towelling robe.
Spa and hotel dressing gowns undergo copious amounts of usage, therefore, it is essential that you choose a wash option that will withstand this. Fortunately, our bathrobes are made using the finest quality yarns and by using the following tips, your robe will stay looking fluffy and fresh for as long as possible.