White bed linen
A hotel staple
White bed linen has long been a staple of luxury hotels and boutique B&Bs. Guests are impressed by the elegant, pristine finish, and the impression of a clean, comfortable bed. Our white bed linen range is so extensive you'll be spoilt for choice, but here is a basic guide to our white bedding products:
- The foundation of the perfect white hotel bed is an ironed white sheet, flat or fitted.
- Next, a white duvet cover; it's important to get the right size, so Richard Haworth duvet covers come with a colour-coded thread to help your laundry days go smoothly.
- We stock white duvet covers in Prima, Boston, Cotton Percale or Prima Percale, which each have a different thread count and fabric.
- Finally, a white pillow case that matches your duvet cover will finish off the look.
- Customers are always amazed by the durability and quality of our white bed linen, which is washable at high temperatures. The revolutionary plain weave, cotton-rich fabric looks fantastic and will last for years, not to mention creates a calm and soothing night's sleep for your guests. Most of all, buyers are impressed by the price of these luxury linens. Wholesale rates mean our white duvet covers are priced as low as £6.80 each, with matching pillowcases from just 78p.
Soft furnishings to create a haven of tranquillity
Once your hotel beds are immaculate, you may want to turn your attention to the rest of the hotel room. Luxury is our speciality, so hoteliers can visit our online shop for fluffy bathrobes, bathmats, sumptuous towels, and to make any bathroom or spa a comfortable experience, and all at wholesale prices.
Our towels come in so many varieties there is sure to be one to suit any hotel bathroom. All are 450 to 550gsm, and made to the highest standard, but they vary in price and style. For example, our terry guest towels are incredibly affordable, whereas the luxurious Richmond range is made of sumptuous, fluffy cotton with a silky basket weave header. Meanwhile, those with a daring streak can kit out their hotel bathroom with Fresno, which comes in navy, chocolate, forest green or burgundy. What's more, we have special towels available for the gym, the salon or the spa.
Especially for you
Of course, it's not only our bath linen that leaves customers spoilt for choice. We've been providing hospitality supplies to hotels and restaurants since 1876, and during that time we've learned exactly what is needed by our customers. Our bedding and other linens are made with commercial use in mind, although customers looking for linens for their home can find individual items on our sister site Boutique Linen.
At Richard Haworth, you will find affordable wholesale bedding, made of durable and easy-to-clean fabric. To make your laundry days easier, our bedding linen comes with a colour-coded thread to help hotels determine the size. Because plain white duvet covers are a hotel staple, we've developed this range to include several choices, with pillowcases, flat sheets and mattress protectors of the same high quality. Best of all, once you have made a purchase, you can visit our website for full wash and care instructions, so your linens will remain as fresh as the day they were made for years to come.